Staff augmentation is an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. The technique consists of evaluating the existing staff and then determining which additional skills are required. Advantage of this approach (staff augmentation) is that it may leverage existing resources as well as utilize outsourced services and contract workers.
IT staff augmentation services entail allocation of dedicated technical resources, usually offshore, hired as overseas development extensions of in-house application development teams on fixed or flexible terms and conditions. As a service SupraSoft augments the client's workforce with skilled persons. SupraSoft staff augmentation services extend a one-window solution to companies requiring (application/solutions) development across technology verticals.
SupraSoft brings years of Experience and Expertise to entail a Win-Win for your organization. Get in touch with our relationship manager using the Opt-In form appearing adjacent to enter the exciting & cost-efficient way of doing business.
No business is too small or too big. We have the capability to hire single or 1000+ professionals
Take total responsibility of staffing for entire skill needs for identified project or function.
Offerings tailored to meet the unique staffing needs of clients
We create a dedicated offshore development center for your growing business requirements. This model gives you the benefit of a trusted partner to setup your project efficiently for a specific time frame.
SupraSoft’s systems are efficiently built to handle third party routing vendors with a robust, secure platform. Our client can nominate one or more third party vendors to participate in services delivery collaborating with SupraSoft. This is cost effective and fully compliant workforce with single invoice process.
Business Models | Options
Business Models | Options
SupraSoft is comitted to deliver:
- Quality: Our profiles goes through stringent HR and Technical validation to ensure better hit ratio and expectation match.
- Service offerings tailored to meet specific client needs.
- SLA’s: We work under aggressive SLA’s related to ensuring a quick turnaround time.
- Low No Show Rates: Adherence to rigid validation process by our experienced team ensures that our no show ratio is lowest in the industry.
- Attrition Control: Our dedicated HR employee relations team maintains constant interaction with our service employees to ensure that attritions are well within control and managed properly.
- Bulk Hiring: SupraSoft with its pan India presence, has the speed and agility of doing weekend/weekdays walk-in drives at our premises in all these locations.
- Employee Support: Employees are the core of SupraSoft and to ensure their well-being we have a dedicated employee support and various motivational events that helps us in retaining the employees and providing a better work culture.
HR Practices at SupraSoft
Workforce Plan Development:
- Maintain understanding of the organization’s vision, mission, values, and goals.
- Measure gaps in current talent needs and Assess future talent needs.
- Measure the impact of attraction initiatives.
- Measure employee retention.
- Measure gaps in current talent needs & fulfill
- Identify the characteristics of desirable potential employees.
- Determine the optimal methods for sourcing desirable potential employees.
- Identify potential employees using an appropriate mix of interviews, assessments, and reference checks.
- Orient new employees to the culture of the organization and the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Create development plans for employees that are designed to fill gaps between current and future organizational skills needs.